TeamSportswear.com provides users customizable products via our e-commerce platform. We contractually prohibit our users and partners
from using the service to sell merchandise that infringes third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity).
We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by a user of our service, please provide our
Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- Identification of the copyright, trademark or other rights that have been allegedly infringed.
- The URL or product number(s) used in connection with the sale of the allegedly infringing merchandise.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent is Lindsay Moore, who may reached by mail, email, telephone or fax as follows:
Attn: Lindsay Moore
Intellectual Property Rights Agent
1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300
San Mateo, CA 94404
Telephone: (650) 655-3120
Fax: (650) 240-0260